Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices. ERS regularly updates food price forecasts for the short-term period.
Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, and more.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- The Use of Genetically Engineered Dicamba-Tolerant Soybean Seeds Has Increased Quickly, Benefiting Adopters but Damaging Crops in Some Fields
- Net Cash Farm Income Trends Over the Past Decade Have Varied By State
- Food-Insecure Households Spend Less and Acquire Less Food Per Week Than Food-Secure Households
- Dried Distillers Grains (DDGs) Have Emerged as a Key Ethanol Coproduct
- New ARMS Online Data Tool Allows Users To More Easily Access, Analyze, and Compare Farm Statistics