Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
The Food Price Outlook provides food price data and forecasts changes in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) for food.
Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, top commodities, and more. The State Fact Sheets were updated November 30, 2023 to revise farm financial indicators and top commodities estimates.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across counties in the United States.
Users can create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility, such as income, distance, and vehicle availability.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Researchers Adjust Self-Reported Estimates of Obesity in Scanner Data
- Rising Consumer Demand Reshapes Landscape for U.S. Organic Farmers
- With Expanded Options, Organic Producers of Specialty Crops Increase Use of Federal Risk Management Products
- Rates of Breastfeeding Initiation Increased Among Low-Income Women, 2009–17; Racial and Ethnic Disparities Persist
- Organic Mushroom Production Concentrated in Pennsylvania
Use this tool to map community access to affordable, healthy food.
Create maps using several options to describe food access.
Explore one or more of ERS’ new interactive data visualizations.
Review economic implications for agriculture, food, and rural America.