Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
The Food Price Outlook provides food price data and forecasts changes in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) for food.
Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, top commodities, and more.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Users can create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility, such as income, distance, and vehicle availability.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Industries Try To Cope With Rising Labor Costs
- Examining Record Soybean Oil Prices in 2021–22
- Shift in Geography of China’s Cotton Production Reshapes Global Market
- Recent Report Provides a New View of Food Sector Sales and Employee Counts in Proprietary Data
- World Agricultural Output Growth Continues to Slow, Reaching Lowest Rate in Six Decades