Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, and more.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices.
Monthly average price values at the farm, wholesale, and retail stages for selected cuts of beef, pork, and broilers.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Gathering Experimental Evidence To Improve the Design of Agricultural Programs
- USDA’s FoodAPS: Providing Insights Into U.S. Food Demand and Food Assistance Programs
- USDA’s National School Lunch Program Reduces Food Insecurity
- U.S. Upland Cotton Exports and Mill Use Projected To Improve
- Although Small, Markets Have Been Expanding for GE Crops With Traits That Increase Nutrient Content or Improve Taste