Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, and more.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices.
Monthly average price values at the farm, wholesale, and retail stages for selected cuts of beef, pork, and broilers.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Farm Households Experience High Levels of Income Volatility
- Growing Organic Demand Provides High-Value Opportunities for Many Types of Producers
- Managing Agricultural Risk Under Different Scenarios: Selected 2014 Farm Act Programs
- U.S. Per Capita Availability of Red Meat, Poultry, and Fish Lowest Since 1983
- Body Weight Fell Following Mandatory Calorie-Labeling Laws for New York Restaurant Menus