Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, and more.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices.
Monthly average price values at the farm, wholesale, and retail stages for selected cuts of beef, pork, and broilers.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Agricultural Recovery in Russia and the Rise of Its South
- Mergers and Competition in Seed and Agricultural Chemical Markets
- Revised WIC Food Packages Increase Purchases of Whole Grains
- Low-Income Areas With Low Supermarket Access Increased in Urban Areas, But Not in Rural Areas, Between 2010 and 2015
- Dedicating Agricultural Land to Energy Crops Would Shift Land Use