Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
The Food Price Outlook provides food price data and forecasts changes in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) for food.
Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, top commodities, and more. The State Fact Sheets were updated August 31, 2023 to revise farm financial indicators and top commodities (2022 U.S. and State estimates are available).
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across counties in the United States.
Users can create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility, such as income, distance, and vehicle availability.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- U.S. Consumers Spent More on Food in 2022 Than Ever Before, Even After Adjusting for Inflation
- One-Third of Households With Children Paying for School Meals Reported That Doing So Contributed to Financial Hardship
- Global Fertilizer Market Challenged by Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine
- Children Were Only Age Group Improving Whole-Grain Intakes—School Foods Are a Key Factor
- U.S. Wheat Exports Depend on Rail Transportation
Use this tool to map community access to affordable, healthy food.
Create maps using several options to describe food access.
Explore one or more of ERS’ new interactive data visualizations.
Review economic implications for agriculture, food, and rural America.