Agricultural Information Bulletin No. (AIB-794) 81 pp
New Directions in Global Food Markets
This report describes how consumer preferences are driving changes in global food supply chains, including growth in private label sales and expansion of multinational retailers and manufacturers in developing countries.
Keywords: global food markets, retail market, supply chains, high-value foods, food manufacturers, private labels, industry concentration
In this publication...
- Entire Report
- Abstract, Acknowledgments, and Contents
- Factors Shaping Global Food Markets
- Demand for Quality Drives Changes in Food Supply Chains
- Retail Sector Responses to Changing Consumer Preferences
- Supermarket Expansion in Latin America and Asia
- Global Food Manufacturing Reorients To Meet New Demands