USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-131) 105 pp
USDA Agricultural Projections to 2022
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, corn yields, soybean yields, biofuel, ethanol, biodiesel, trade, farm income, food prices
In this publication...
- USDA Agricultural Projections to 2022
- Also available in Microsoft Word
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Content, Background)
- Introduction and Projections Overview
- Macroeconomic Assumptions
- Agricultural Trade
- U.S. Crops
- U.S. Livestock
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures
- List of Tables
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.