Feed Outlook No. (FDS-17h) 21 pp
Feed Outlook: August 2017
The August 2017 Feed Outlook report contains projections for 2016/17 and 2017/18 U.S. and global feed markets based on the most current World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates.
Errata: On August 22, 2017, the August 2017 Feed Outlook report was reposted to correct the 2017/18 season-average price range reported for corn on page 5. The correct price range is $2.90 to $3.70 per bushel.
Keywords: Coarse grains, corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units, exports, imports
In this publication...
- Feed Outlook: August 2017
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels)
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton)
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels)
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) 1/
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) 1/