Rice Outlook No. (RCS-17B) 21 pp
Rice Outlook: February 2017
The February 2017 outlook for both the U.S. and global rice markets is analyzed based on the latest projections contained in USDA's World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report.
On February 21, 2017, the workbook Table 8 with the February 2017 Rice Outlook was reposted to correct an error in the values reported for “Rest of Asia, Oceania, and Middle East” for the periods “2015/16 through Feb. 4, 2016” and “2016/17 through Feb. 3, 2017.” The original table reported the totals of the category, instead of the individual values for Rest of Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Keywords: Rice, production, trade, exports, imports, prices, global production, global exports, global imports, stocks, prices
In this publication...
- Rice Outlook: February 2017
- Table 1--U.S. rice supply and use 1/
- Table 10--Global rice producers: annual production, monthly revisions, and annual changes 1/
- Table 11--Global rice exporters; calendar year exports, monthly revisions, and annual changes
- Table 12--Global rice importers; calendar year imports, monthly revisions, and annual changes
- Table 2--U.S. rice supply and use, by class 1/
- Table 3--U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings
- Table 4 -- U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class
- Table 5--U.S. medium- and short-grain monthly rough-rice cash prices by region 1/
- Table 6--USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis) 1/
- Table 7--U.S. rice imports 1/
- Table 8--U.S. commercial rice exports
- Table 9--U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes