USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-121) 102 pp
USDA Agricultural Projections to 2021
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2021. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- USDA Agricultural Projections to 2021
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Background)
- Introduction and Projections Overview
- Agricultural Trade
- U.S. Crops
- U.S. Livestock
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, U.S. Trade Value, Food Prices, and Food Expenditures
- List of Tables
- Macroeconomic Assumptions
- Also available in Microsoft Word
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.