Feed Grains Outlook: January 2015
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-15A) 23 pp, January 2015
The January 2015 Feed Grains Outlook report contains projections for the 2014/15 U.S. and global feed markets based on the most current World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates.
The special article "Boutique Brews, Barley, and the Balance Sheet" in this month's Feed Grains Outlook reviews barley industrial use estimation methods along with multiple facets of the malt industry.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Feed Grains Outlook: January 2015
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 1/14/2015
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 1/14/2015
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 1/14/2015
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 1/14/2015
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 1/14/2015
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 1/14/2015
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) 1/, 1/14/2015
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) 1/, 1/14/2015
- Special Article: Boutique Brews, Barley, and the Balance Sheet