Agricultural Productivity in the U.S.
This data set provides estimates of productivity growth in the U.S. farm sector for 1948-2015, and estimates of the growth and relative levels of productivity across U.S. States for 1960-2004.
The next update to this data product—planned for the end of 2019—is expected to contain estimates for the U.S. accounts through 2017.
Note that the national data series has been revised (see Update and Revision History for details), and updates of the State-level statistics are suspended in light of reduced ERS resources and the discontinuance of key source data series. The quality of the national statistics is preserved.
- National Tables, 1948-2015
- CSV Format of National Data
- State-Level Tables, Relative Level Indices and Growth, 1960-2004-Outputs
- State-Level Tables, Relative Level Indices and Growth, 1960-2004-Inputs
- State-Level Tables, Relative Level Indices and Growth, 1960-2004-Total Factor Productivity
- State Ranking Tables
- State-Level Tables, Price Indices and Implicit Quantities of Farm Outputs and Inputs by State, 1960-2004