USDA, Farm Services Agency
- ARC/PLC Program Data: Regularly updated data on the Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage programs for both 2014 and 2018 Farm Bill programs—yields, prices, payment rates, program year payments.
- Price Support: Data on the full range of commodity loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency.
- Dairy Margin Coverage Program: Weekly data on enrollment, production, and payment updates.
USDA, Risk Management Agency
- Summary of Business: Extensive data on Federal crop insurance program participation, including acres insured, liabilities, premium subsidies, indemnities, and loss ratios, among other details. An online query tool is available, as well as preformatted annual tables by crop, state, or insurance plan.
USDA, Office of Budget and Policy Analysis
- USDA Budget Explanatory Notes: Fiscal year data on outlays and obligations for all USDA programs, including Farm Service Agency commodity programs.
USDA, Economic Research Service
- U.S. and State farm income data: Historical and forecast calendar-year data on direct government payments.
- Season-Average Price Forecasts: Four Excel spreadsheet models use futures prices to forecast the U.S. season-average price for corn, soybeans, wheat, and upland lint cotton (ginned cotton), and the Price Loss Coverage payment rate for corn, soybeans, and wheat. Users can view the model forecasts or create their own forecast by inserting different values for futures prices, basis values, or marketing weights.