Agricultural Economic Report No. (AER-830) 56 pp
Traceability in the U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory and Industry Studies
This investigation into the traceability baseline in the United States finds that private sector food firms have developed a substantial capacity to trace.
Keywords: traceability, traceback, tracking, recall, tracing, supply-side management, food safety, product differentiation
In this publication...
- Entire Report
- Abstract, Acknowledgments, Contents
- Introduction and Methodology
- Efficient Traceability Systems Vary
- Industry Studies: Private-Sector Traceability Systems Balance Private Costs and Benefits
- Market Failure in the Supply of Traceability: Industry and Government Response