Food Security Assessment Situation and Outlook No. (GFA-14) 88 pp
Food Security Assessment GFA14
This report projects food gaps in 70 low-income developing countries and presents findings for North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the New Independent States of the former Soviet Union.
Keywords: Food security, hunger, nutritional requirement, food gaps, India, United States, food programs, self-sufficiency, rural poverty, productivity, Africa, Latin America and Caribbean, Asia, New Independent States, NIS
In this publication...
- Food Security Assessment GFA14
- Abstract, Preface, Acknowledgements
- Global Food Security: Overview
- North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- New Independent States (NIS)
- Improving Food Security in the United States
- India?s Consumer and Producer Price Policies: Implications for Food Security
- Statistical tables
- Appendix Tables
- List of Tables
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.
- International Food Security Assessment, 2011-21
- International Food Security Assessment, 2010 Update: Improved Production Mitigated Impact of Higher Food Commodity Prices