Food Security Assessment Situation and Outlook No. (GFA-13) 79 pp
Food Security Assessment GFA13
The Food Security Assessment report provides food gap and hunger projections for 67 potentially food insecure countries in North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and NIS.
Keywords: Food security, hunger, nutritional requirement, food gaps, China, land tenure, WTO, self-sufficiency, rural poverty, productivity, Africa, Latin America & Caribbean, Asia, NIS
In this publication...
- Food Security Assessment GFA13
- Abstract, Preface, Acknowledgements
- Global Food Security: Overview
- North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
- New Independent States (NIS)
- Special Article: Market Reforms and Policy Initiatives: Rapid Growth and Food Security in China
- Statistical Tables
- Appendix Tables
- List of Tables
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.
- International Food Security Assessment, 2011-21
- International Food Security Assessment, 2010 Update: Improved Production Mitigated Impact of Higher Food Commodity Prices