Vegetables and Pulses Outlook No. (VGS-365) 59 pp
Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: December 2020
This report covers basic supply, demand, price, and trade analysis for fresh-market vegetables, processing vegetables, potatoes, and pulses. The most common pulses are beans, peas, lentils, and chickpeas.
Errata: On January 21, 2021, Figure 2 was revised to correct an error on the x-axis. The accompanying text was also revised and now states, “Interest in fresh-market cauliflower then fell off until per capita availability bottomed out at 1.2 pounds per person in 2012.” No other figures or tables of the report were affected by the error.
Keywords: Fresh vegetables, processed vegetables, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, dry pulses, dry beans, dry peas, chickpeas, lentils, sweet potatoes, production, trade, prices, consumption, ports, trade, per capita availability, production, prices, onions, sweet potatoes, artichokes, broccoli, cauliflower
In this publication...
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: September 2019
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: May 2019
- Unpacking the Growth in Per Capita Availability of Fresh Market Tomatoes
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook; December 2012
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: September 2012
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: June 2012
- Vegetables and Pulses Outlook: March 2012
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: August 2011
- Fruit and Vegetable Planting Restrictions: Analyzing the Processing Cucumber Market
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: February 2011
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: December 2005
- Price Premiums Hold on as U.S. Organic Produce Market Expands
- The Economics of Food Safety: The Case of Green Onions and Hepatitis A Outbreaks
- European Trading Arrangements in Fruits and Vegetables
- Organic Produce, Price Premiums, and Eco-Labeling in U.S. Farmers' Markets
- Factors Affecting Spinach Consumption in the United States
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: December 2003
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: June 2003
- Factors Affecting U.S. Mushroom Consumption
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: February 2003
- Vegetable Policies in Japan
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: August 2002
- China Increases Exports of Fresh and Frozen Vegetables to Japan
- Vegetables and Melons Outlook: April 2002