Agricultural Economic Report No. (AER-810) 67 pp
Adoption of Bioengineered Crops
This report uses USDA survey data to examine the extent to which US farmers have adopted bioengineered crops, factors affecting adoption of these crops, and the impacts of bioengineered crops on input use and farm-level net returns.
Keywords: Biotechnology, technology adoption, genetic engineering, pest management, financial effects, tillage, herbicide-tolerant crops, Bt crops, corn, soybeans, cotton
In this publication...
- Entire Report
- Abstract, Acknowledgments
- The Extent of Adoption of Bioengineered Crops
- Diffusion of Bioengineered Crops
- Factors Affecting the Adoption of Bioengineered Crops
- Microeconomic Impact of Adopting Bioengineered Crops
- Adoption and Pesticide Use
- Appendix I
- Appendix II
- Appendix III
- Appendix IV