Tobacco Outlook No. (TB-254-01) 8 pp
Contracting in Tobacco? Contracts Revisited
This article discusses the recent increase in tobacco contracting and the benefits of contracting. It also compares contract tobacco prices with auction market prices. The article "Contracting in Tobacco? Contracts Revisited" is the second article by this author discussing tobacco contracts.
Keywords: tobacco, contracts, price, quality, industrial organization, market structure
In this publication...
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.
- Trends in U.S. Tobacco Farming
- The Changing Tobacco User's Dollar
- Production Costs and Returns for Tobacco in 2002
- U. S. Tobacco Import Update
- Contracting in Tobacco? Contracts Revisited
- U.S. Tobacco Import Update
- Tobacco 2001 Production Costs and Returns and Recent Changes That Influence Costs