USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-2005-1) 114 pp
USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2014
This report provides longrun (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2014. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: projections, baseline, crops, livestock, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, projections, baseline, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2014
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Baseline Contacts)
- Introduction and Overview of Projections
- Macroeconomic Assumptions
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices, and U.S. Trade Value
- Agricultural Trade
- List of Tables
USDA Agricultural Projections to 2032
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.