USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-2006-1) 113 pp
USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2015
This report, released by the Office of the Chief Economist, provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2015. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2015
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users, Baseline Contacts)
- Introduction and Overview of Projections
- Macroeconomic Assumptions
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices, and U.S. Trade Value
- Agricultural Trade
- List of Tables
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.