U.S. Agricultural Trade Update No. (FAU-123) 9 pp
U.S. Agricultural Trade Update-State Exports
U.S. agricultural exports reached a record in fiscal 2006 at $68.7 billion, some $6.2 billion higher than the record set in fiscal 2005. California, Iowa, Texas, and Illinois continued their reign as top exporting States, while Minnesota dropped to seventh position behind Nebraska and Kansas. North Carolina joined the top 10, displacing North Dakota at the number nine position. Feed grain exports moved ahead of soybean exports, with Iowa and Illinois dominating in those markets. California continued to dominate vegetables, fruits, tree nuts, seeds, and dairy.
Keywords: U.S. agricultural exports by State, fiscal year, value, commodity, production, FATUS, Foreign Agricultural Trade of the United States
In this publication...
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.
- Fiscal 2001 U.S. Agricultural Exports Rose, but Exports by State Showed Both Gains and Losses from 2000
- The Import Share of U.S.-Consumed Food Continues To Rise
- Import Share of U.S. Food Consumption Stable at 11 Percent
- Agricultural Exports From Grain and Soybean Producing States Rose in Fiscal 2002
- Iowa and Texas Rose Among U.S. Agricultural Exporting States in Fiscal 2003
- Processed Agricultural Exports Led Gains in U.S. Agricultural Exports Between 1976 and 2002