Hurricane Impacts on Agriculture
ERS and USDA resources covering recent hurricane impacts, as well as historical and background information reporters may find useful.
Hurricane Idalia Information
- DHS and FEMA Information includes up to date information regarding Hurricane Idalia preparation and safety tips.
- United States Government Information includes information on disaster preparation, food assistance, health and safety, military and veterans, financial assistance, agriculture and food safety, and communications.
- USDA Disaster Resources includes information on how USDA can assist those affected by recent hurricanes.
- USDA Hurricane Preparation and Recovery Commodity Guides includes hurricane preparation and recovery guidance and state-specific resource links for the most economically important agricultural commodities in the southeastern states.
State Fact Sheets
Charts of Note
- Florida's declining citrus production receives further hit with Hurricane Ian; official losses not yet estimated