Feed Grains Database
This database contains statistics on four feed grains (corn, grain sorghum, barley, and oats), foreign coarse grains (feed grains plus rye, millet, and mixed grains), hay, and related items. This includes data published in the monthly Feed Outlook and previously annual Feed Yearbook. Data are monthly, quarterly, and/or annual depending upon the data series.
Available data include:
- Supply: beginning stocks, production, and imports;
- Demand: utilization for food, seed, and industrial uses, feed and residual, exports, and ending stocks;
- Prices: farm and market prices;
- Quantities fed: concentrates, oilseed meals, and animal- and grain-protein feeds;
- Feed-price ratios for livestock, poultry, and milk;
- And much more!
NOTE: Beginning January 2017, the Feed Grains Custom Query database will be updated each month at 9:00 am the day after the release of WASDE. Users are able to download data from the database into Excel files.