Sugar and Sweeteners Yearbook Tables
ERS analysts track U.S. and international sugar and sweetener production, consumption, and trade. They also monitor and analyze U.S. sweetener policy and events that affect the domestic, Mexican, and other international sweetener markets.
NOTE: On May 5, 2021, Table 5A will be published along with the other yearbook tables released at the beginning of the month. This table provides monthly average price quotations for U.S. wholesale refined cane sugar. In subsequent months, updates to this table will be published along with the other tables released in the early part of the month.
- World Production, Supply, and Distribution
- World and U.S. Sugar and Corn Sweetener Prices
- U.S. Sugar Supply and Use
- Corn Sweetener Supply, Use, and Trade
- U.S. Exports of Beet Pulp
- U.S. Imports of Sugar Syrups
- U.S. Sugar Byproducts, Imports and Prices
- U.S. Maple Syrup Production, Prices, and Trade
- U.S. Honey Production and Trade
- U.S. Consumption of Caloric Sweeteners
- Sugar and Sweeteners in Mexico
- U.S. Sugar and Sweetener Trade Tables from USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service