Livestock & Meat Domestic Data
Most recent tables from Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry Outlook.
Beginning September 27, 2017, Livestock and Meat Domestic Data on supply and use will be available in pivot tables and machine-readable sheets in addition to the “current” and “historical” data files.
For additional historical data, dating back to the 1970s, visit the ERS Red Meat Yearbook.
Note: The March 27, 2019, data release of poultry production, poultry slaughter counts, and poultry slaughter weights only includes data up to January 2019. Due to the rescheduling of reports following the government shutdown, the February poultry slaughter data was not available at this time.
- Red meat and poultry production
- Livestock and poultry slaughter
- Livestock and poultry live and dressed weights
- Red meat and poultry beginning cold storage stocks
- All meat statistics Quarterly red meat, poultry, and egg supply and disappearance and per capita disappearance
- All supply and disappearance
- Lamb and mutton
- Total red meat and poultry
- Other chicken
- Total poultry
- Total red meat
- Eggs and egg products
- Broiler, turkey, and egg feed costs
- Production Indicators and Estimated Returns
- Livestock Prices
- Wholesale Prices
- High Plains Cattle Feeding Simulator
- Heifers entering the Herd
- Feeder Cattle Supplies Outside Feedlots