The crop sector received 65 percent of total Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans in 2020, while the remaining 35 percent went to the livestock sector

The crop sector received 65 percent of total Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans in 2020, while the remaining 35 percent went to the livestock sector

Two pie charts showing the percentage of all farm operations that received Paycheck Protection Program loans in 2020 and a breakout of those loans by farm sector.


Download higher resolution chart (4395 pixels by 3485, 300 dpi)