All Vacancies: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?a=AG18
Washington, D.C. or Kansas City Area Vacancy information
(Includes anywhere in the U.S. remote jobs)
- ERS-M23Y-12143893-JH - Workforce Development Specialist, GS-GS-0301-11/12
(Opening date: 9/29/2023 - Closing date: 10/12/2023)
Appointment type: Permanent. Duty Station: Remote
This job will close when we have received 75 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
- ERS-M23Y-12128212-JH - Program Analyst, GS-0343-12/13
(Opening date: 9/15/2023 - Closing date: 9/28/2023)
This job will close when we have received 75 applications, which may be sooner than the closing date.
Under the Pathways Program, ERS hires students for summer internship positions. Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time at an accredited school (university, graduate, or professional school) and be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better). Students are hired to work full-time but may work part-time if discussed when the student is hired.
Other USDA Employment Listings
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – The USDA Employment Page provides access to vacancy announcements throughout the Department.
- Research, Education, and Economics – This USDA mission area, of which ERS is a part, includes three other agencies with their own listings of employment opportunities:
Other Federal Jobs
- USAJOBS is the Federal Government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.