All Vacancies: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?a=AG18
Kansas City Area Vacancy information
- ERS-S21TAB-10927292-KNB - Research Agricultural Economist (multiple vacancies), GS-0110-12/13 (Opening date: 10/1/2020 - Closing date: 9/23/2021)
- ERS-S21Y-10930364-TLH - Agricultural Economist (multiple vacancies), GS-0110-11/12/13
(Opening date: 10/8/2020 - Closing date: 9/30/2021)
NOTE: To receive consideration for vacancies, applicants must submit complete applications prior to the established cut-off date(s). An initial cut-off will take place Thursday, October 29th, 2020 to begin initial applicant consideration. Additional cut-off dates will occur November 19th, 2020; December 10th, 2020; December 31st, 2020; January 21st, 2021; February 11th, 2021; March 4th, 2021; March 25th, 2021; April 15th, 2021; May 6th, 2021; May 27th, 2021; June 17th, 2021; July 8th, 2021; July 29th, 2021; August 19th, 2021; September 9th, 2021.
Under the Pathways Program, ERS hires students for summer internship positions. Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time at an accredited school (university, graduate, or professional school) and be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or better). Students are hired to work full-time but may work part-time if discussed when the student is hired.
Other USDA Employment Listings
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – The USDA Employment Page provides access to vacancy announcements throughout the Department.
- Research, Education, and Economics – This USDA mission area, of which ERS is a part, includes three other agencies with their own listings of employment opportunities:
Other Federal Jobs
- USAJOBS is the Federal Government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.