Feed Grains Database
This database contains statistics on four feed grains (corn, grain sorghum, barley, and oats), foreign coarse grains (feed grains plus rye, millet, and mixed grains), hay, and related items. This includes data published in the monthly Feed Outlook and previously annual Feed Yearbook. Data are monthly, quarterly, and/or annual depending upon the data series.
Available data include:
- Supply: beginning stocks, production, and imports;
- Demand: utilization for food, seed, and industrial uses, feed and residual, exports, and ending stocks;
- Prices: farm and market prices;
- Quantities fed: concentrates, oilseed meals, and animal- and grain-protein feeds;
- Feed-price ratios for livestock, poultry, and milk;
- And much more!