- The Expansion of Modern Grocery Retailing and Trade in Developing Countries , July 2011
- Cross-Price Elasticities of Demand Across 114 Countries , March 2010
- Convergence in Global Food Demand and Delivery , March 2008
- "Converging Patterns in Global Food Consumption and Food Delivery Systems," Amber Waves, February 2008
- "Modeling International Consumption Patterns," Review of Income and Wealth, 2006, Vol. 52, pp. 603-624
- "Are Diets Converging Globally? A Comparison of Trends across Selected Countries?" Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2006
- "Globalisation and Income Growth Promote the Mediterranean Diet," Public Health Nutrition, 2004, Vol. 7, pp. 977-983
- "A Richer World Wants a Richer Diet," Amber Waves, November 2003
- International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns , October 2003
- Changing Structure of Global Food Consumption and Trade , June 2001
- "Brand Leadership and Product Innovation as Firm Strategies in Global Food Markets," Journal of Product and Brand Management, 2009, Vol. 18
- "Managing Firm Competitiveness In Global Markets," Competitiveness in Agriculture and Food Industry: US and EU Perspectives, R. Fanfani, E. Ball, L. Guterrez, and E.R. Maccarini (editors), Bononia University Press, 2008
- "Exchange Rates, Foreign Income, and U.S. Agricultural Exports," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2008, Vol. 27 No. 2, pp. 160-175
- "Exchange Rates and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Global Processed Food Industry," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2007, Vol. 36 No. 2, pp. 230-238
- New Directions in Global Food Markets , February 2005
U.S. Department of Commerce, Census Bureau provides a description of total U.S. trade and export classifications.
USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service's Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS) provides U.S. trade statistics on agricultural, fish, forest, and textile products.
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative provides information on trade negotiations and enforcement issues.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, FAOSTAT, is an online database with international statistics covering production, trade, food balance sheets, forest and fishery products, population, and food aid shipments.
World Bank, Data and Statistics contains country data derived, either directly or indirectly, from official statistical systems of national governments. Includes the World Development Indicators report and database.
World Trade Organization provides information on international trade and regulations.
Euromonitor International is the world's leading provider of global consumer market information and has been publishing research on international markets for over 32 years. Euromonitor's online database provides the most comprehensive coverage of food product sales by firms, distribution channels, and per capita expenditures. This information is not available from international organizations such as the World Bank or the United Nations. USDA's Foreign Agricultural Services and the Economic Research Service are subscribers to Euromonitor's online database.