International Agriculture and Trade Outlook No. (WRS-973) 65 pp
China International Agriculture and Trade Situation and Outlook 1997
International Agriculture and Trade Reports are published five times yearly by the Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Keywords: China, crops
In this publication...
- China International Agriculture and Trade Situation and Outlook 1997
- Frontmatter (contents, summary)
- China Controlled Inflation in 1996: Commodity Structure, Geographical Distribution, and Its Role in U.S. and World Agricultural Trade
- China's Agricultural Trade in 1996
- Input Supplies Adequate for 1997
- Current Agricultural Policies Highlight Concerns About Food Security
- Good Grain Crop Projected for 1997
- The Emergence of Private Rice Marketing in South China
- China Becoming a Net Importer of Oilseeds, Oil, and Meal
- China's Cotton Imports Rise Despite High Stocks
- Hong Kong
- Introduction to China's Horticultural Economy
- List of Figures and Tables
- Appendix Tables
Select a decade or year to expand/collapse. Click on the link to view the report.