Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, and more.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices.
Monthly average price values at the farm, wholesale, and retail stages for selected cuts of beef, pork, and broilers.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Examining Consolidation in U.S. Agriculture
- Agricultural Productivity Growth in the United States: 1948-2015
- China Provides Opportunities for U.S. Exporters: Strong Dairy Demand and an Expanding Market for Agricultural Inputs Destined for a Growing Dairy Herd
- Shopping at Farmers’ Markets and Roadside Stands Increases Fruit and Vegetable Demand
- Older Operators Often Run Small Family Farms, Particularly Retirement and Low-Sales Farms