Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices. ERS regularly updates food price forecasts for the short-term period.
Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, farm indicators, and more.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of around 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Users can create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility, such as income, distance, and vehicle availability.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Updated Food Access Research Atlas Now Maps Changes in Low-Income and Low-Supermarket Access Areas in 2019
- How the Removal of Tariffs Would Impact Agricultural Trade
- Mali’s Rural-Urban Gap in Food Security Vanished Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Women Identified as Operators on 51 Percent of U.S. Farms in 2019
- Trans Fat Levels Among U.S. Youth Fell From 1999 to 2010
- COVID-19 Economic Implications for Agriculture, Food, and Rural America
- Rural America at a Glance: 2020 Edition
- 2018 Farm Bill
- Farm Sector Income & Finances
- Economic and Food Security Impacts of Agricultural Input Reduction Under the European Union Green Deal’s Farm to Fork and Biodiversity Strategies