USDA Trade Data
Foreign Agriculture Service
- Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS) – Monthly U.S. agricultural trade from 1989 forward. Data are available for individual countries and for products down to the HTS 10-digit level.
- Production, Supply, and Distribution (PS&D) Database – Official USDA data on production, supply, and distribution of agricultural commodities for the United States and major importing and exporting countries. The database provides projections for the coming year and historical data for more than 200 countries and major crop, livestock, fishery, and forest products.
Agricultural Marketing Service
Weekly or monthly livestock, poultry, and grain reports.
Economic Research Service
- Foreign Agricultural Trade of the United States (FATUS) – Summary data on U.S. agricultural exports and imports, volume and value, by country, by commodity, and by calendar year, fiscal year, and month, for varying periods, such as 1935 to the present or 1989 to the present.
- State Export Data – Annual estimates of U.S. exports by State and commodity group based on each State's share of U.S. agricultural production-using State production data from the National Agricultural Statistics Service-and national level U.S. export data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Agricultural Exchange Rate Data Set – Annual and monthly data for exchange rates important to U.S. agriculture. Includes both nominal and real exchange rates for 80 countries (plus the European Union) as well as real trade-weighted exchange rate indexes for many commodities and aggregations.
Other Trade Information
Agricultural Market Access Database (AMAD) – Data and information on World Trade Organization (WTO) member countries regarding tariff schedules, tariff bindings, applied tariff rates, import quantities, notifications to the WTO on countries' commitments, and other data useful in analyzing market access issues in agriculture.
Related ERS Outlook Reports
- Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry Outlook – Monthly analysis of current developments in the livestock and poultry industries, providing data on animal numbers, meat and egg production, prices, trade, and net returns.
- Outlook for U.S. Agricultural Trade: May 2015 – Summarizes USDA's most recent 1-year projections for U.S. agricultural trade value and volume, as well as projections of selected countries' total trade with the United States.
Animal Product Yearbooks
- ERS Red Meat Yearbook – Monthly, quarterly, and annual data on commercial livestock slaughter and meat production; livestock and meat prices and price indexes; inventories of cattle, hogs, and sheep; and meat supply and utilization.
- ERS Poultry Yearbook – Monthly and annual data on production, supply, disappearance, prices, and costs for eggs, broilers, other chickens, and turkeys.