Feed Grains: Yearbook Tables
This database contains statistics on four feed grains (corn, grain sorghum, barley, and oats), foreign coarse grains (feed grains plus rye, millet, and mixed grains), hay, and related items. This includes data published in the monthly Feed Outlook and previously annual Feed Yearbook. Data are monthly, quarterly, and/or annual depending upon the data series.
The tables previously published annually in the Feed Yearbook are available as part of the Feed Grains Database. The tables will contain new information as data are added to the database.
Latest data may be preliminary or projected. Missing values indicate unreported values, discontinued series, or not yet released data.
- All tables in one file
- U.S. Acreage, Production, Yield, and Farm Price
- World Production, Supply, and Disappearance
- U.S. Supply and Disappearance
- U.S. Hay Production, Harvested Acreage, Yield, and Stocks
- Domestic and International Prices
- Exports and Imports
- Rail Rates and Grain Shipments
- Processed Feeds and Grain-Consuming Indexes
- Corn Food, Seed, and Industrial Uses
- Other Exports and Imports
- Zipped CSV files