Information on population, income, poverty, food security, education, employment, and more.
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) for food is probably the most widely used indicator of changes in retail food prices.
Monthly average price values at the farm, wholesale, and retail stages for selected cuts of beef, pork, and broilers.
Distributed Monday-Friday to highlight charts of interest from our current and past research.
The basics on food, farming, and rural America, in a set of 70 charts and maps.
Explore interactive graphs, charts and maps.
View the diversity of challenges and opportunities across America's counties.
Create maps showing food access indicators by census tract using different measures and indicators of supermarket accessibility.
View factors that interact to influence food choice and diet quality across U.S. States and counties.
- Consumers Paid Less for Grocery Store Foods in 2016 Than in 2015
- South Africa Resumes Imports of U.S. Chicken Following 15 Years of Anti-Dumping Duties
- Nearly 14,000 USDA Microloans Issued Between 2013 and 2015
- Large Family Farms Continue To Dominate U.S. Agricultural Production
- Farm Households Experience High Levels of Income Volatility