Wheat Outlook: March 2013
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-13c) 21 pp, March 2013
The outlooks for both the U.S. and global wheat markets are analyzed based on the latest projections contained in the World Agricultural Supply and Uses Estimates report.
Keywords: Wheat, United States, production, acres, trade, price, cost, exports, imports, consumption, food, flour, feed, world
In this publication...
- Entire report, 335 kb
- Table 1--Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 28 kb
- Table 2--Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 28 kb
- Table 3--Wheat: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 31 kb
- Table 4--Wheat: Monthly food disappearance estimates (1,000 grain-equivalent bushels), 28 kb
- Table 5--Wheat: National average price received by farmers (dollars per bushel), 24 kb
- Table 6--Wheat: National average prices received by farmers by class (dollars per bushel), 24 kb
- Table 7--Wheat: Average cash grain bids at principal markets, 30 kb
- Table 8--Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months (1,000 bushels), 24 kb
- Table 9--Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and export sales comparison (1,000 metric tons), 26 kb
- All nine tables, 91 kb
Need help with PDFs?
Errata: On March 13, 3013, the following correction was made. On page 8, in the third full paragraph, the second sentence has been corrected to read: "Brazil has been exporting feed-quality wheat at a higher-than-expected pace."