Wheat Outlook: March 2012
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-12c) 21 pp, March 2012
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 20 million bushels lower this month as lower food use is more than offset by higher exports.
Keywords: Production, Import, Export, Stocks, Wheat classes, Supply and Use, Harvested area
In this publication...
- Higher Projected Exports Lower Ending Stocks,
- All nine tables,
- Table 1—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance,
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance by class,
- Table 3—Wheat: Quarterly supply and disappearance,
- Table 4—Monthly food use estimates for last 12 months,
- Table 5—Wheat: National average price received by farmers,
- Table 6—Wheat prices by class,
- Table 7—Wheat : Average cash grain bids at selected markets ,
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months,
- Table 9—Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and Exports Sales comparison,
Need help with PDFs?