Wheat Outlook: December 2011
by Gary Vocke
and Olga Liefert
Outlook No. (WHS-11lt) 16 pp, December 2011
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 50 million bushels higher with reduced prospects for exports this month. Exports are lowered 50 million bushels with reductions projected for hard red winter, soft red winter, and white wheat.
Keywords: Production; Import; Export; Stocks; Wheat classes; Supply and Use; Harvested Area
In this publication...
- Wheat Outlook: Projected Exports Are Lowered This Month, 356 kb
- All nine tables, 94 kb
- Table 1—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance, 16 kb
- Table 2—Wheat: U.S. market year supply and disappearance , 18 kb
- Table 3—Wheat: Quarterly supply and disappearance, 17 kb
- Table 4—Wheat: Monthly food disappearance estimates , 17 kb
- Table 5—Wheat: National average price received by farmers , 10 kb
- Table 6—Wheat: National average prices received by farmers by class, 10 kb
- Table 7—Wheat : Average cash grain bids at selected markets , 19 kb
- Table 8—Wheat: U.S. exports and imports for last 6 months, 11 kb
- Table 9—Wheat: U.S. exports, Census and Exports Sales comparison, 22 kb
Need help with PDFs?