USDA Agricultural Baseline Projections to 2010
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (WAOB-2001-1) 146 pp, February 2001
This report provides long-run (10-year) baseline projections for the agricultural sector through 2010. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: crops, livestock, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, projections, baseline, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Title page, Contents, Summary), 174 kb
- Introduction, 179 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 226 kb
- Agricultural Policy Assumptions, 214 kb
- Crops, 261 kb
- Livestock, 173 kb
- Farm Income and Farm Financial Conditions, 156 kb
- Food Prices and Expenditures, 145 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 312 kb
- List of Tables, 86 kb
- Entire Report, 742 kb
Need help with PDFs?