Sugar and Sweeteners Outlook: July 2012
by Stephen Haley and Alberto Jerardo
Outlook No. (SSSM-287) July 2012
The Sugar and Sweetener Outlook reviews the sugar and sweetener outlook for the United States and Mexico, emphasizing changes made in the most recent month’s edition of the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) report.
Keywords: Sugar, high fructose corn syrup, U.S. sugar supply and use, Mexico sugar supply and use, sugarcane, sugarbeets, domestic sugar prices, world sugar prices, North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), sugar crop conditions, sugar policy developments
In this publication...
- Entire report, 255 kb
- Table 1 -- USDA's Interagency Commodity Estimates Committee forecasts of 2012/13 U.S. sugarbeet and beet sugar production parameters, 54 kb
- Table 2-- Sugarbeet crop conditions in various States, 2012/13, 25 kb
- Table 3 -- USDA's Interagency Commodity Estimates Committee forecasts of 2012/13 U.S. sugarcane and cane sugar production parameters, 47 kb
- Table 4-- U.S. sugar: supply and use, by fiscal year (Oct./Sept.), 33 kb
- Table 5 -- U.S. sugar: supply and use (including Puerto Rico), fiscal years (Oct./Sept.), metric tons, 34 kb
- Table 6-- Mexico: sugar production, supply, and sugar and HFCS utilization , 31 kb
Need help with PDFs?