Rice Outlook: September 2012
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-12i) 19 pp, September 2012
The outlook for both the U.S. and global rice markets is analyzed based on the latest projections contained in the World Agricultural Supply and Uses Estimates report.
Keywords: Rice, long-grain, medium- and short-grain, production, exports, imports, domestic use, stocks, prices, global supply, global use, global trade
In this publication...
- Entire report, 338 kb
- Table 1--U.S. rice supply and use , 44 kb
- Table 2--U.S. rice supply and use, by class, 50 kb
- Table 3--U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 39 kb
- Table 4--U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 40 kb
- Table 5--USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis) , 37 kb
- Table 6--U.S. rice imports , 42 kb
- Table 7--U.S. commercial rice exports, 50 kb
- Table 8--U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 48 kb
- Table 9--Global rice producers: monthly revisions and annual changes , 53 kb
- Table 10--Global rice exporters, calendar years; monthly revisions and annual changes, 44 kb
- Table 11--Global rice importers, calendar years; monthly revisions and annual changes, 56 kb
Need help with PDFs?