Rice Outlook: March 2012
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-12c) 31 pp, March 2012
This month, USDA made several small revisions to the U.S. 2011/12 rice balance sheet. On the supply side, total imports were raised 1.0 million hundredweight (cwt) to 20.0 million cwt, up 5 percent from a year earlier and the first year-to-year increase since 2007/08.
Keywords: rice, long grain, medium grain, short grain, exports
In this publication...
- Entire report,
- Table 1-U.S. rice supply and use 1/,
- Table 2—U.S. rice supply and use, by class 1/,
- Table 3—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings,
- Table 4—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class,
- Table 5—USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis) 1/ ,
- Table 6—U.S. commercial rice imports 1/ ,
- Table 7—U.S. commercial rice exports,
- Table 8 -U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes,
- Table 9—Global rice producers: 2009/10-2011/12 monthly revisions and annual changes,
- Table 10—Global rice exporters, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes,
- Table 11—Global rice importers, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes,
Need help with PDFs?