Rice Outlook: February 2012
by Nathan Childs
Outlook No. (RCS-12b) 31 pp, February 2012
There were no U.S. supply-side revisions this month. The total 2011/12 U.S. rice supply remains forecast at 252.5 million cwt, 15 percent below the year-earlier record. The U.S.
rice crop remains estimated at 185.0 million cwt, down 24 percent from the year-earlier
record. Beginning stocks of all-rice remain calculated at 48.5 million cwt, 33 percent larger
than a year earlier.
Keywords: rice, long grain, medium grain, short grain, exports
In this publication...
- Entire report, 818 kb
- Table 1—U.S. rice supply and use, 36 kb
- Table 2—U.S. rice supply and use, by class, 44 kb
- Table 3—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings, 34 kb
- Table 4—U.S. monthly average farm prices and marketings by class, 36 kb
- Table 5—USDA-calculated world market rice prices (rough basis), 32 kb
- Table 6—U.S. commercial rice imports, 36 kb
- Table 7—U.S. commercial rice exports, 46 kb
- Table 8 -U.S., Thailand, and Vietnam price quotes, 40 kb
- Table 9—Global rice producers: 2009/10-2011/12 monthly revisions and annual changes, 50 kb
- Table 10—Global rice exporters, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes, 39 kb
- Table 11—Global rice importers, calendar years 2010-2012; monthly revisions and annual changes, 51 kb
Need help with PDFs?