Rural America, Vol. 17, Issue 4
by Douglas Bowers
Rural America No. (RA-174) 86 pp, January 2003
This issue discusses a number of topics concerning rural America, including rural population loss and migration, recreation counties and their rapid growth, U.S.-China trade, federal funding in rural America, rural land ownership, rural infrastructure, and rural employment growth. Updates on rural conditions and trends include data on migration, rural poverty, and jobs and earnings.
Keywords: China trade, federal funding in rural America, rural land ownership, rural infrastructure, and rural employment growth
In this publication...
- Understanding Rural Population Loss,
- Nonmetro Recreation Counties:Their Identification and Rapid Growth,
- Federal Funding in the Delta,
- Federal Funding in Appalachia and Its Three Subregions,
- Can Rural Employment Benefit From Changing Labor Skills in U.S. Processed Food Trade?, ,
- Economic Impact of Water/Sewer Facilities on Rural and Urban Communities,
- Resource Conservation and Development Program Reaches a Milestone,
- Who Owns the Land?: Agricultural Land Ownership by Race/Ethnicity,
- How Does Growing U.S.-China Trade Affect Rural America?,
- Farewell Rural America,
- Nonmetro Migration Continues Downward Trend,
- Rural Poverty: Rural Poverty at Record Low in 2000,
- Jobs and Earnings: Rural Earnings Up in 2000, But Much Less Than Urban Earnings,
- New Magazine Article,
- Entire report,
Need help with PDFs?