USDA Agricultural Projections to 2023
by Paul Westcott
and Ronald Trostle
USDA Agricultural Projections No. (OCE-141) 97 pp, February 2014
USDA’s 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income.
Keywords: Projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, biodiesel, trade, farm income
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Background), 48 kb
- Introduction and Projections Overview, 45 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 144 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 335 kb
- U.S. Crops, 172 kb
- U.S. Livestock, 140 kb
- U.S. Farm Income and Agricultural Trade Value, 113 kb
- List of Tables, 27 kb
- Entire report, 654 kb
- Also available in Microsoft Word, 897 kb
Need help with PDFs?