USDA Agricultural Projections to 2017
by Paul Westcott
Outlook No. (OCE-2008-1) 110 pp, February 2008
This report provides longrun (10-year) projections for the agricultural sector through 2017. Projections cover agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the sector, such as farm income and food prices.
Keywords: Baseline, projections, crops, livestock, biofuel, ethanol, trade, farm income, food prices, macroeconomics, commodities, agricultural economics
In this publication...
- Frontmatter (Abstract, Contents, Note to Users), 43 kb
- Introduction and Overview of Assumptions and Results, 38 kb
- Macroeconomic Assumptions, 64 kb
- Crops, 117 kb
- Livestock, 64 kb
- U.S. Agricultural Sector Aggregate Indicators: Farm Income, Food Prices and Expenditures, and U.S. Trade Value, 48 kb
- Agricultural Trade, 198 kb
- List of Tables, 14 kb
- Entire report, 457 kb
Need help with PDFs?