Food Security Assessment GFA14
by Birgit Meade
, Stacey Rosen
, Shahla Shapouri, Margaret Andrews, Michael Trueblood, Mark Nord, and Suresh Persaud
Agriculture and Trade Report No. (GFA-14) 88 pp, February 2003
This report projects food gaps in 70 low-income developing countries and presents findings for North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the New Independent States of the former Soviet Union.
Keywords: Food security, hunger, nutritional requirement, food gaps, India, United States, food programs, self-sufficiency, rural poverty, productivity, Africa, Latin America and Caribbean, Asia, New Independent States, NIS
In this publication...
- Abstract, Preface, Acknowledgements, 12 kb
- Contents, 12 kb
- Summary, 12 kb
- Global Food Security: Overview, 45 kb
- North Africa, 25 kb
- Sub-Saharan Africa, 35 kb
- Asia, 29 kb
- Latin America and the Caribbean, 27 kb
- New Independent States (NIS), 26 kb
- Improving Food Security in the United States, 37 kb
- India’s Consumer and Producer Price Policies: Implications for Food Security, 53 kb
- Statistical tables, 277 kb
- Appendix Tables, 38 kb
- List of Tables, 20 kb
- Entire Report, 1,331 kb
Need help with PDFs?