Food Security Assessment GFA13
by Birgit Meade
, Stacey Rosen
, Shahla Shapouri, Bryan Lohmar, and Michael Trueblood
Agriculture and Trade Report No. (GFA-13) 79 pp, April 2002
The Food Security Assessment report provides food gap and hunger projections for 67 potentially food insecure countries in North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and NIS.
Keywords: Food security, hunger, nutritional requirement, food gaps, China, land tenure, WTO, self-sufficiency, rural poverty, productivity, Africa, Latin America & Caribbean, Asia, NIS
In this publication...
- Abstract, Preface, Acknowledgements, 16 kb
- Contents, 9 kb
- Summary, 11 kb
- Global Food Security: Overview, 35 kb
- North Africa, 17 kb
- Sub-Saharan Africa, 21 kb
- Asia, 20 kb
- Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC), 22 kb
- New Independent States (NIS), 18 kb
- Special Article: Market Reforms and Policy Initiatives: Rapid Growth and Food Security in China, 57 kb
- Statistical Tables, 201 kb
- Appendix Tables, 39 kb
- List of Tables, 15 kb
- Entire Document, 378 kb
Need help with PDFs?