Feed Outlook: March 2016
by Thomas Capehart
and Edward Allen
Feed Outlook No. (FDS-16C) 17 pp, March 2016
The March 2016 Feed Outlook report contains projections for the 2015/16 U.S. and global feed markets based on the most current World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates.
Errata: On March 14, Feed Outlook: March 2016 was re-released with an updated International Outlook section. The version released on March 11 erroneously contained February’s International Outlook section.
Errata: On March 15, the Feed Grains Database was reposted due to an error in the marketing-year totals for food, seed, and industrial use in 2014/15 and 2015/16. Outlook table 5 (below) has been corrected to fix this error. The error affected the marketing-year totals for high-fructose corn syrup, glucose and dextrose, starch, alcohol for fuel, alcohol for beverages and manufacturing, cereals and other products, and total food, seed, and industrial use.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use, international production, animal units, grain consuming animal units
In this publication...
- Entire report 780 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 3/11/2016 40 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 3/11/2016 26 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 3/11/2016 27 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 3/11/2016 28 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 3/11/2016 34 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 3/11/2016 25 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) 1/, 3/11/2016 25 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) 1/, 3/11/2016 29 kb
Need help with PDFs?