Feed Outlook: November 2012
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Jennifer K. Bond
Outlook No. (FDS-12K) 20 pp, November 2012
Market analysis of domestic and international feed grain markets.
Keywords: corn, sorghum, barley, oats, wheat, trade, feed and residual, food and industrial use international production
In this publication...
- Entire report, 321 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance, cont. (million bushels), 44 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 28 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 32 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton) , 34 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 29 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices , 30 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) 1/ , 28 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) 1/, 33 kb
Need help with PDFs?