Feed Outlook: June 2012
by Thomas Capehart
, Edward Allen
, and Michael Jewison
Outlook No. (FDS-12F) 20 pp, June 2012
The 2012/13 U.S. corn balance sheet is unchanged this month. Corn ethanol use
for 2011/12 is projected up 50 million bushels this month to 5,050 million as recent
ethanol production data have been stronger than expected. While slowing from its
peak in December 2011, ethanol production and use has been partly sustained by
ethanol exports, as declining gasoline use and limits to blending ethanol have
curbed domestic use.
Keywords: Feed grains, corn, sorghum, barley, oats
In this publication...
- Entire report, 323 kb
- Table 1--Feed grains: U.S. quarterly supply and disappearance (million bushels), 35 kb
- Table 2--Feed and residual use of wheat and coarse grains, 18 kb
- Table 3--Cash feed grain prices, 22 kb
- Table 4--Selected feed and feed byproduct prices (dollars per ton), 23 kb
- Table 5--Corn: Food, seed, and industrial use (million bushels), 17 kb
- Table 6--Wholesale corn milling product and byproduct prices, 18 kb
- Table 7--U.S. feed grain imports by selected sources (1,000 metric tons) , 17 kb
- Table 8--U.S. feed grain exports by selected destinations (1,000 metric tons) , 23 kb
Need help with PDFs?