Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Small Grants Program: Executive Summaries of 1998 Research Grants
by Ann Vandeman
Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Report No. (FANRR-10) 31 pp, December 2000
The Economic Research Service Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Program (FANRP) offers a Small Grants Program designed to stimulate new and innovative research on food assistance and nutrition issues and to broaden the participation of social science scholars in these issues. ERS created partnerships with five academic institutions and research institutes in administering the program. This report presents a summary of the research findings from the first set of small grants, which were awarded in the summer and fall of 1998.
Keywords: food assistance, nutrition, small grants program, grants
In this publication...
- Front Matter (abstract, preface, contents), 27 kb
- Introduction and Research Overview, 27 kb
- Institute for Research on Poverty, University of Wisconsin, 25 kb
- The Joint Center for Poverty Research, University of Chicago and Northwestern University, 28 kb
- The Department of Nutrition, University of California, Davis, 21 kb
- Southern Rural Development Center, Mississippi State University, 30 kb
- The American Indian Studies Program, University of Arizona, 39 kb
- Cover art, 855 kb
- Entire report, 189 kb
Need help with PDFs?