Research dissemination is a key component of ERS's food and nutrition assistance research program. ERS maintains three electronic databases to ensure that its broad spectrum of research is available to the public in an accessible format for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Research Reports & Articles Database—Over 900 peer-reviewed reports and articles are available on food and nutrition assistance-related research conducted by ERS researchers or funded through ERS. Search the database by:
- Title, lead author, topic, year of publication, data set analyzed, and
- Exact word(s) or phrases contained in the publication's citation
- Extramural Project Database—All research projects supporting USDA's domestic food and nutrition assistance programs funded through ERS's extramural research programs are available. Search the database by title, topic, initial year of project, data set analyzed, and word(s) or phrases contained in the project's title.
- RIDGE Project Summaries—All completed projects that were awarded grants through ERS's RIDGE Program are available. Search the database by title,keyword, research center, initial year of project, and investigator.